Tuesday, October 12, 2010

back on track

So, as much as I really want to blog and keep up with this, Im not doing that great.  I had a busy weekend.  I ran the warrior dash which was an absolute blast and I will be doing it again next year!  then we had a goodbye get together with my inlaws who are moving to Tenn!  (Doing a happy dance)  On Sunday I made healthy selections for game time with veggies and a nonfat homemade dip.  yummy!  I was off work on monday and spent the day with the kids.  not just home with them but really with them!  we played, did crafty things and danced around like fools in the kitchen!  it was sooooo much fun!
 
I also made a decision on Sunday to get back on track with Weight Watchers.  Even with all of the exercising and running that I have been doing, I have not really been losing weight.  I have kept myself at the same weight for over a month without dropping even one lb.  I think part of my problem is my birth control.  the week that I am not taking the pills and that I have my period, I actually lose weight.  But then as soon as I start back up with pills again, the weight comes back and I can not seem to lose.  weird.  im hoping to be off them soon!   

I started logging my food which really helps me with staying on track.  It makes me really think about what i am putting in my mouth.  hopefully this helps me with losing the weight. 

ok the biggest news is that I only have a few days until my first 1/2 marathon!!!!!  holy cow!  it's almost here!  i booked my hotel room and i took the day off before the race and I made my shirt for race day!  now just to get the butterflies out of my stomach!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment