Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Im back

Yikes!  Im having withdrawl from blogging!  The weekend came and went and I never got a chance to get on and update anything.  Well Sat started off promising and I was getting ready to head out for a 11 mile run and then I looked outside and the ground was covered in snow.  Well, me being the clumsy one that I am decided that it would be best if I did not try and run on the slippery roads.  Especially since I live in a neighborhood under construction and there are lots of uneven areas.  So then I though ok well i will run later.  that did not happen either.  We ended up running errands and getting home after it was dark.  Running in my neighborhood after dark, not an option.  again uneven pavement and no street lights. 

So for Sunday I thought I would get up and run before we headed out for a birthday party for Madison's friend.  Well that did not happen either.  Things had to be done and before I knew it, it was time to go.  Then I got home and of course the RAVENS were plalying so i obviously could not do anything except watch the game!  after that i had already had a few drinks and running would not have been a good idea. 

Monday came and i had an audit at work which meant no breaks for me. 

so that brings me to today.  It is bitter cold outside and we are supposed to get a snow storm today.  I am going to get out at lunch and run before it gets bad and just make sure i bundle up when i run.  back on track and ready to roll the rest of the week!  here's to running over 30 miles this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment