Friday, January 7, 2011

New Found Energy

Good Morning World!!!  Today I hit the snooze button for the first time ever.   But damn those extra 45 mins felt great!  So needless to say I was a bit late for work today but oh well.  I woke up feeling amazing today and ready to face the world. 

Yesterday I went for a run during lunch and got 6.7 miles done.  It was a great run and I loved every minute of it!  the only problem that I had was that my damn iPod crapped out on me at about 4.5 miles.  I don't mind not running to music but i do like to track my miles and time using my Nike +.  Well since it crapped out, I lost my entire workout.  Im so buying a Garmin forerunner this week! Im so happy that I sucked it up yesterday and ran instead of sitting at my desk for lunch and playing on my computer.  I feel like a new person!!!!  then when  I got home, I had a package from runningskirts.com and my new green plaid running skirt had come in the mail!!  this is my green skirt for my Shamrock marathon.  now the excitement is on! 

Im planning on starting my P90X this weekend to go along with my running so that I get a full body workout and I am in the best physical shape that I could possibly be in.  I have a new found level of excitement and motivation.  I feel like I am on top of the world and that I can accomplish anything.  I am planing a 10 mile run tomorrow morning and i know that I can totally do it and feel fantastic afterwards.  Im bursting with energy today and ready to take on whatever comes my way! so bring it!

2 comments:

  1. Go Nicole go! I have a Garmin 305 Forerunner and I LOVE it. Nike+ was awesome, but the Garmin is much more accurate. I'm so proud of you for your achievements. Keep up the fantastic work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! thanks! im going for the 305 as well. I looked up the comparisson between all of the forerunners and the 305 does everything that i need it to do and the price is reasonable. im so getting one this week!

    ReplyDelete